Monday, January 3, 2011

2010

Thinking back to last year many positive and negative things took place. Some things that happened that were positive was my sister graduated and is now attending ecc.  She also played on the ecc girls’ soccer team, which she had a blast doing and made so many new friends. I had my Tim Horton’s job for that whole entire year which is pretty amazing to me. I’ve made a lot of new friends and found out some true ones. I got my license which is probably one of the best accomplishments in life to a lot of people. Having a license is pretty sweet because you don’t need your mom or dad to drive you around, anymore. On top of getting my license I got a car which I paid for all by myself. I’m also very proud of that because paying for a lot of things yourself is very expensive. During the February break I had the chance to go to Disney world with my family. We had a blast and we cannot wait to go back! At Disney world everyone was happy and enjoying being on vacation. It was probably one of the best atmospheres I have ever experienced.  In fact there have been many positive things that happened to me in 2010. Some negative things that took place in 2010 were my tough classes last year. That whole entire year I had hard classes and I felt like I was going to die. Another negative thing that happened was my job at Darien Lake. Every day I went to Darien Lake I would always get in trouble, for some odd reason. I would just walk in and the lady would start yelling at me. So that job didn’t turn out to well. Another thing that was negative was this winter not knowing how to drive in the snow. It was a good experience to learn from! 2010 was a great year and I can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment