Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog #1

Social networking most definitely has impacted my life and I’m pretty sure many others too. Every day I usually go on Facebook. I don’t really know why it’s just interesting to see what people do and it’s also funny looking at people.  Facebook also keeps you connected with the world because most people constantly tell everything there doing every single second of the day. Yes that does get very annoying and I had to delete some people who constantly do that. Some people go on Facebook like it’s their job and it’s kind of crazy how everyone relies on their internet to get in their social life. I remember it all started with MySpace. The first time I got a Facebook I was with Amanda and Jillian and they were like oh my gosh you have to get a MySpace. So, later that night they decided to make me one, so I was officially in the MySpace world. My parents were not very happy with it because they don’t think I should be on the internet like that and yet being so young. To tell you the truth I was always on MySpace for some reason. I think I thought it was so cool at the time and all my friends had one so I had to have one too. Then after the big MySpace deal along came Facebook. Facebook was so confusing at first; I remember the first time I got one I was so lost. Then after getting help from friends and learning things on my own I got the hang of it. It really is stupid but kind of fun at the same time. It’s an easier way to connect with your friends by i.ming instead of texting long paragraphs. Overall, Facebook is already a big part of most young teenager’s lives and it’s only going to grow bigger and bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment