Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011!

This year I have a feeling a lot of things are in store for me. Since this year is when I’m graduating a lot of things are going to change. I will no longer be in high school and I will be on my own learning new things every day. I am very excited to graduate and see what my future will be like.  Even though life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself I know I will be able to do anything I put my heart into. Basically if anyone puts there heart into something they will be able to achieve it. Another thing that’s exciting is I will be traveling to a new school and meeting lots of new people. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Even though I won’t be able to see some of my friends at high school on a daily basis I will still be able to keep in touch with them. Everyone usually says once you’re in high school you want to leave, but once you leave you want to go right back.  To me I’m not sure if I will feel the same way because I really can’t wait to experience life on my own. I always dreamed of being on my own and to be graduating at the end of this year is crazy to think about. Time moves on so fast so I’m sure we will be graduating right before we even think about it. In fact, there are only six more months until we graduate and then soon we will all be experiencing life on our own. Also when I graduate I plan to play on the soccer team for college which means practicing a lot and working on my shooting. I can’t wait to accomplish my goals that I have planned for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I think finding yourself and creating yourself are pretty much the same thing. Once you have a general idea of what you you want to achieve, then you pretty much have just created yourself by giving yourself a pre-determined future.

    ReplyDelete