Thursday, September 16, 2010

9-13/9-17 Blog #1



During a warm summer day i always feel the need to play outside. On a sunny day like this with the sun shining is amazing. Which most of these days the sun is never out but when the sun is shining i'm outside rollerblading and playing volleyball. Being outside is the best feeling in the world because you breathe in the fresh air, see the trees bloom and basically just all around very amusing. After getting in my workout i like to take a swim in the ocean. When i'm in the ocean and by the beach it's just like being in paradise. I also enjoy lying on the beach with an ice cold water and just chilling there. Sometimes my friends will come and hang with me which makes it ten times greater than it already is. I love spending days like these, usually they barely come around. When the sun does come around everyone is outside enjoying the sun and living like there is no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment