Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/27-10/1 Blog #1

The person i got to interview was Holly Groth.
Here are a few questions i got to ask her.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Hang out with friends, go shopping and eat.

What do you love most about High School?
The activities.

Are you in any clubs? If so, which ones?
Yes I am. I’m in Key club.

What do you want to be when you’re older?
I have no idea.

What is your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is gymnastics.

What’s your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is summer because its warm and you can do stuff outside.

What is your favorite color?
Orange.

Do you have a job? If so where?
Yes I do. It’s in Lancaster and its at GSA (Gymnastics sports academy) .

Do you like it?
Yeah.

What are you afraid of?
Spiders.

What is your favorite class?
Lunch.

Do you play a sport? If so, for how many years?
Not right now.

What do you love most about your life?
My friends and my family.

Are you excited to graduate?
Yes so much!

What college would you like to attend?
I have three which are Arizona State, Slippery Rock, and UB.

Do you plan on dorming?
Yes.

What’s your favorite thing to eat?
Candy.

Do you have any pets?
Yeah a dog.

Where would you like to live when you’re older?
Arizona.

What kind of music do you listen too?
Country.

What country artist is your favorite?
Keith Urban.

Are you going to kissmas bash this year?
Nope.

What is your favorite movie?
Hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment