Friday, September 17, 2010

9-13/9-17 Blog # 3



Waking up every morning is just another day to me. My name is Michael and i have brown hair. I'm not too exciting but i do like to sleep, a lot. I usually sleep for most of the day because i have the time too and nothing better to do. My bedroom is very cool according to me because i have sailboats surrounding my furniture  in my room. One day i woke up and thought i was dreaming but in my head i could tell it was real. I looked out my window and saw waves crashing hard against my window. It sounded awful and rough which made me happy it was outside of my window. I wanted to touch the crashing waves so i decided to open up my windows. When i started to look closer and closer at the crashing waves i could see my reflection. In my head i couldn't believe what was happening to me, it was scary but after all it was just a dream i was imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment