Thursday, September 16, 2010

9-13/9-17 Blog #2



During a supposed to be romantic night i invited my boyfriend over. My boyfriend and I have an amazing relationship he is my best friend. We tell each other everything and anything, we are always there for each other. The first time i met him was at the mall. Which he followed me around till he got my number. It's funny to think about how silly we were when we were young kids. Ever since high school we been high school sweethearts, and we are still going strong. I'm proud to say i love him and i hope to spend the rest of our lives together. When i invited him over that night i could tell he just wasn't himself. I had no idea what got into him but i just knew in my heart something was wrong. The way he showed up to my house and the way he talked to me made me realize maybe he isn't that kind, lovable man i thought he was. I told him to sit down and i'll bring the dinner to the table but something devastating happened instead. My boyfriend, the person i wanted to spend my life with started to eat my plate! I didn't know what to say except that i will never be able to date you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment