Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9-20/9-24 Present

Right now life couldn't be any better. I have the best friends in the world and an amazing family who are always there for me. Not only do i have them but i also have co- workers who i love to work with and are tons of fun. Whenever I'm doing something i always make sure I'm having fun or ill switch it up. For me, i don't let people bring me down or let them tell me how it is. I love being a teenager in high school especially a senior, they are basically the best years of your life or so most people say. Soccer and hockey are my favorite sports ever. I love playing soccer with my travel team and watching the buffalo sabres for hockey. Also the Boston Bruins i like to watch because my favorite player Daniel Paille is on there. Another thing i like to do is drive. Having my license is like having all the freedom in the world to basically do whatever i want to do. My friends and I can go to the mall or movies without asking for rides. Also it comes in handy when i don't need to ask my parents for a ride to work i can just drive on my own. I love going to sporting events and cheering on our teams. Another thing i love to do is watch the buffalo bills especially Trent Edwards. Football is a fun sport to watch and very exciting when your team gets a touchdown. Life right now for me is amazing and i couldn't thank god enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment