Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quotes

There are many quotes that I love but three in particular are: We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. -- Winston Churchill This quote is one of my favorites because it’s so true. Every day you work to make/earn money to support yourself and family. But in reality that can just make you depressed thinking about always working and never having fun. That’s why you have to give in order to take. Enjoy your life and everything will fall into place. Another quote that I love a lot is: If you can dream it, you can do it! – Walt Disney This quote is also one of my favorites because if you can have the ability to think about it you should have the ability to put it into action. I believe that when you strive for something you want, you should go get it. I think you should never let anyone tell you that you’re not capable of doing it. This quote is one of my favorites that I go by. Another quote that I go by and love would be Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.—Tom Head This quote is also one of my favorites because it’s so true what you give into your life is what you will get out of it. If you’re going to sit there and not do anything or achieve anything, then you will get nothing in return. This quote is very powerful and will always be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment