Monday, October 4, 2010

Hairspray

One of my favorite movies of all times would have to be Hairspray. Hairspray is a musical which is about a teenager who makes it on a local television show and tells Baltimore about integration. I can watch this movie about twenty times because it’s so interesting and i like the songs. Usually when i watch a movie it’s hard to keep me interested but when i watch hairspray it always keeps me entertained. I remember the first time this movie came out my grandma , my mom , my sister, my cousins and me all went to the movies and we didn't know which movie we wanted to see. My grandma goes let’s see Hairspray i heard it’s really good. My cousins and I all looked at each other and laughed because we thought it sounded stupid but really this show is amazing. When the show was all over we all looked at each other and said "Wow this show was really good, i want to watch it again". Ever since that day I most likely watched it about twenty times. Hairspray will always be one of my favorite movies and I can’t wait to watch it all over again.

1 comment: