Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog #1

What have you learned about yourself as a writer since you've been in this course? Describe your writing process. What do you like to write about? What do you not like to write about? What impact, if any has this class had on your writing? Since being in online publishing I’m sure I have grown as a writer. In fact, every week we do three blogs a week and on top of that two articles. As a matter of fact, I know I have progressed in my writing. My writing progress is getting better because after I write something my editor helps make my writing sound better and from writing so much, you can tell when you improve. In this course some things I love to write about are my life, my family, friends, dancing with the stars, the bachelor, basically things going on in life as it is right now. Some other things I love to write about are looking at quotes and sayings and then telling how they relate to your life. Some things I do not like to write about are other people in this class or looking at a picture and making up a story that is going on in it. I do not like to do either because I’d rather write about something I’m confident in and that it makes sense. Yes, this class probably has an impact on everyone’s writing because the only thing we do is write. Basically if your writing hasn’t improved you’re kind of crazy or maybe you are just already a good writer. Every day I look forward going to this class because it’s relaxing and you get to listen to music while you’re doing your work. To me if I could, I would love to take this class throughout the whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment