Monday, December 20, 2010

Lauraaaaa!

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side... – unknown. This quote describes a lot of things about my best friend Laura. Laura and me are definitely partners in crime and get in trouble for a lot of things. For instance, when we went to Florida this past summer we came back with corn rolls in our hair. Right when we got to the security check they were starring us down and we knew right away they had a problem with us. For some reason they probably thought we would be two great people to do their “daily random search” on two random people. They maybe liked this idea but we didn’t. When they told us to step aside and go in a little room to get searched head to toe did not sound too great! The lady had this beeper and ran it up and down our bodies. It didn’t beep at all for both of us so she finally let us out, and at that point we thought we were safe just until I got called over and every single thing of mine was getting searched. This man thought it was funny to search every single thing of mine in my carry-on bag. I kind of felt like a little kid because all I wanted was my stuff instead of him searching everything in public. But anyways we made it past that and flew home safe to buffalo. Another thing me and Laura did was recently, we went to a restaurant and had a little bit too much fun. Even though we were having fun I’m sure our waitress was not. So it’s a good thing we didn’t spend too much time there and left after we completed our meals. Overall, Laura and I always have so much fun no matter what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment