Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Favorite childhood game

When I was little I played and made up so many games. Since I was lucky enough to have a stay at home mom, me, my brother and sister got to play with other kids that my mom got to baby sit. Throughout these long, fun, days, we made up so many games and had such a good, fun childhood. One game in particular I use to love to play was kickball. At family parties all of us would get together and play kickball. During the game of kickball we would have two teams with about eight people on each team, even our parents would join in and all of us would have such a blast! If I could go back in time I would love to replay all the fun moments in my childhood.  But most of all play kickball with my cousins, and just about everyone. Sometimes when we lost we would want to replay the game because we didn’t like losing. Whoever the losing team was, always wanted a rematch because they couldn’t accept the fact that they lost. Whenever my whole family came over, I always got excited about playing kickball later and playing it with the whole family. After kickball games we would also go swimming in our pool or go in the house and have dinner, something to drink. Sometimes my cousins and I would go play dolls and pretend we were moms to our dolls. I had a very fun childhood and would go back in time if we had the choice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment