Friday, December 10, 2010

My neighbor

A few years ago, my neighbor came over to me and said “What is really going on” and I was so shocked I didn’t even know what to say back. My neighbor who came up to me was an old lady who was about eighty years old. She never confronted me before like this, so I had no idea what was going on or running through her head. Last I knew she loved me and wanted me to be her neighbor for the rest of her life on earth. But after I heard that I looked at her and said “what do you mean?” she replied by saying “I can hear you screaming at people and going insane to your children”. In fact she just kept going on and on and I never thought she was going to stop talking. I never yell or anything so I was very shocked and thought she needed some new medication from the doctor. Right then and there I asked her if she needed anything or to go see a doctor. The only thing she did was fall over and start screaming. I called the ambulance and they came and got her immediately. She then stayed in the hospital for about two weeks. In fact she had a heart problem and needed new medication for her illness that was getting to her head. The hospital and her family couldn’t thank me enough for what I did. That day I saved my eighty year old neighbors life and couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment