Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog #2

During any regular day, my daily routine is to get up at six o clock, brush my teeth, take a shower and head out on my bike.  I get dressed in my red suit that makes it easier to ride my bike in. After my daily bike ride I come back to my house around nine o clock and take another shower then get ready for work. I work at Macy’s. I am the big boss of the store. During my bike ride I take out all my anger. I think about all the bad things going on in my life and trying to turn them into good things.  Most of the time I bring my iPod touch so I can crank up the music and that also helps me let out my anger. Sometimes when I’m really mad and riding my bike I’ll take a longer route around my neighborhood. My neighborhood consists of a lot of traffic and one huge bridge. This bridge is everyone’s favorite to ride their bike, walk on, or even run because of all the entertainment around it. During the winter it gets crazy because the bridge is full of snow and the sidewalks are all full of snow, and slush. My favorite time to ride my bike is in the morning because it’s so clam, and quiet until around eight o clock and then the traffic starts up again. Sometimes when I cross over the bridge I see many parents with their kids walking and talking. I also sometime see many adults like me riding their bike or running with their dogs of all sorts. The best part of my day has to be riding my bike in the morning which starts my day off right! The second best thing has to be going to work happy because of the life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment