Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog #3

What is Art? Many people will probably have many different opinions on this topic. Some people think its expressing different things and others might think its drawing or working hard on something you created. But to me art is making any sort of drawing and turning it into a master piece. It doesn’t even have to be turned into one. Every little piece of anything you make, draw, create is Art! Art has to be one of my favorite subjects to ever take at school. It’s so peaceful and learning on how to become an artist makes it so much better. Anything I ever did or created my mom has kept. Along with my brother and sister, she has kept every single artwork we have brong home. Art must be something very important to make because my mom acts like the world will end if she doesn’t get an artwork we make her. At high school the only two art classes I took were studio in art, and drawing and painting. Now that I’m thinking about it; I wish I would have taken more classes with art because it’s definitely the best part of the day.  Sitting there working on a piece of art, that you will someday turn into a masterpiece, is the best feeling ever. After I create any drawing I feel really proud to look at it, and say wow I did that. Especially learning from our art teachers here at school, or even our classmates helping each other out. If I could I would have took more art classes. So if you’re looking for classes to take, I encourage you to take more art classes! The one you should really take is drawing and painting in which you create so many exciting things and you even get to draw an animal of your choice. Art is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment