Friday, October 8, 2010

Disturbia

Another movie that I love to watch is Disturbia which was released on April 13, 2007, many young kids rushed into the theaters to watch this thrilling and scary movie and yes I was one of them. Before the movie came out I remember a bunch of people talking about it coming out and can’t wait to be able to watch it. Disturbia is an American thriller film directed by D.J Caruso and executive produced by Ivan Reitman. Disturbia stars Shia LaBeouf as a teenager who thinks he saw his neighbor murdering a woman by spying on him while being on house arrest. Shia LaBeouf plays the character of a teenager named Kale who has a bad life which any teenager would envy. Kale is kept inside his house and soon he realizes this hot girl next door. Kale and Ashley then spy on the neighbor on who they think is a murderer. By doing this it not only raises tensions on them by lying but it also could risk their life of dying. Shia LaBeouf is a very good actor who plays an amazing role on being the target after the old man sees him spying. After seeing this movie it not only became one of my favorites but also kept me entertained and my eyes never drifted off of the screen. After my whole family saw Disturbia my mom decided to buy it so we can now watch it whenever we please to. I remember the one part when the guy was in his house ‘pretending’ to date his mom but really just to get back at the young boy spying on him. To me this movie is amazing and Shia LaBeouf being the star of the show makes it even better. Disturbia is definitely a movie I recommend to watch if you never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment