Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Favorite band

One of the best bands ever to me would have to be Rascal Flatts. I love Rascal Flatts, they’re amazing! Whenever I hear their music I want to get up and dance. The lead singer, Garry LeVox sings so well I can just tune out everyone and just listen to him. I went to two concerts of Rascal Flatts so far and can’t wait to go to more. The first time I saw Rascal Flatts was at the HSBC arena which is the home of the Buffalo Sabres and Bandits. The graphics they had and the music they played made me realize that was the best concert I ever went to. I attended this concert with Nicolette, Joelle, and Jessica, we all had a very fun time. Are seats were in the 100 section and we sat directly across from the stage. Rascal flatts always likes to please their fans they even put a little stage in the middle of the arena and walked across a little bridge to get there. The graphics they put up when they jam to their music is so cool. The other concert I went to of theirs was this past summer at Darien Lake. Rascal Flatts really rocked the stage and proved they are a very good band. This trio can perform such good music they are a crowd favor. I attended this summer concert with my cousin Jessica Hey. Jessica and I love Rascal Flatts a lot so we had a very fun time dancing and singing to their music. I can’t wait to get the chance to see Rascal Flatts on stage again!

No comments:

Post a Comment