Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Favorite Meal

I don't really have a favorite meal because my mom is a very good cook and makes the best food out there, but if i really had to make a choice i would have to say her spaghetti dinner is really really good. To me pasta is so good I could have it every night. When my mom makes her spaghetti dinner she makes garlic bread with it and an Italian salad. Whenever she asks me what I would like for dinner I reply by saying spaghetti! The taste of the spaghetti is so good I always wonder why something so simple like that tastes so great. Then after eating the spaghetti and moving onto the Italian salad just makes the whole dinner so good. My mom knows how to make a good dinner. Whoever knows my mom they know she is a good cook/ baker. People who hang out with me, my sister and my brother know they will get fat because of all the goodies she makes. During Christmas she makes these delicious cookies that literally are to die for. Sometimes if my friends are lucky I will bring them in a cookie or a delicious brownie. After any dinner she will sometimes make a treat but she usually doesn’t only when people are coming over or friends. Since us kids all work it’s hard for us to all eat together but when we do it’s kind of fun. Since I’m the baby of the family I’m usually the one who gets picked on of course. Overall, I love the way my mom cooks and she amazes me on how her food can taste so good!

1 comment: