Monday, October 18, 2010

So creepy!

When being asked to describe the creepiest or scariest thing I’ve ever done I honestly never thought I would have to answer a question like this because most people think whatever I do I am still a creep. Totally just kidding but on the other hand I would have to say knowing where Daniel Paille lived and saw his wedding pictures online which are on his family’s website. The only reason I knew where Danny lived is because Morgan my best friend since three years old, her father was working on the house right next to his. I guess her dad saw the dog and it was very big. When her dad told her she texted me immediately because she knew I was obsessed with him. I literally died when I heard that and wanted to go to his door and sell cookies or something to him. Since then I never got the chance to because he got traded to the Boston Bruins. That was a very depressing day  I remember it was after a soccer game and I scored two goals or I think I did and I end up getting twenty texts from different people saying Paille got traded. The other reason why I would call myself a creep is because I found his wedding pictures somehow. To be honest that was another sad day!! I showed just about everyone and all I could hear was “awe there so cute” but then again they are. Finding their wedding pictures is also kind of creepy on how your life can be so known on the internet for the whole world to see.

2 comments: